- Me: *playing Tomb Raider*
- Grandmother who is visiting for the weekend: Mind if I sit with you?
- Me: *squirming slightly because there is gore and swearing in this game and my grandmother is a sweet old lady: Um, if you want to.
- Grandmother: *sits* Thank you, dear.
- Me: *continuing to play for about five minutes*
- Grandmother: LOOK OUT THERE ARE THREE COMING DOWN THE HILL
- Grandmother: THAT WAS POINT BLANK HOW ARE THEY ALIVE
- Grandmother: OOOHH YOU MADE THAT EXPLODE
- Grandmother: STOP KILLING MY GRANDDAUGHTER
- Grandmother: KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL
- Grandmother: OHHHHH YOU SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD OHHHHHHHHH
- Grandmother: RUN RUN RUN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE RUN
- Grandmother: OKAY NOW KILL THEM ALL
- Me: *slowly turns to look at her* Grandma
- Grandmother: *sweet smile* Hmm?
- Me: Grandma oh my god
- Grandmother: *more smiling* Well, hurry up and kill everyone else, I want to see you save this Sam person.
- Grandmother: Kill them.
Why do police have quotas? If a doctor went around intentionally sneezing on people to get more patients, that would be seen as a travesty to their profession. But police, can sit around and wait for someone to turn on a red light or commit other mundane ‘offenses’ because they have quotas to meet. Quotas are all the proof we need that policing is not a public service vocation; it’s a business and a subsidiary of Wall Street.
While I was sleeping, this went viral.
DO YOU EVER JUST THINK ABOUT AN ANIME
THAT ONE ANIME
THAT WHENEVER YOU THINK ABOUT IT OR LISTEN TO THE THEME SONG OR TALK ABOUT IT YOUR CHEST GETS ALL TIGHT AND YOUR HEART STARTS TO JUST SWELL BECAUSE WOW YOU LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH
Clarence Gagnon (Canadian, 1881-1942), Evening on the North Shore, 1924. Oil on canvas, 77 x 81.6 cm. National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa.
cover for Steven Universe #5 !!
why yes, i did imply that cookie cat was rebranded as a delicious wafer snack. that’s probably not canon but i can dream
holopearl requested Nami and Vivi on a date and I was more than happy to comply /)uwu(\
It’s messing people up, this social pressure to “Find your passion” and “Know what it is you want to do”. It’s perfectly fine to just live your moments fully, and marvel as many small and large passions, many small and large purposes enter and leave your life. For many people there is no realization, no bliss to follow, no discovery of your life’s purpose. This isn’t sad, it’s just the way things are. Stop trying to find the forest and just enjoy the trees.
Sally Coulter (via oaluz)
You have to be more specific
(click for better res)
Carmilla again (first one), I’m inspired and in procrastination mode.
Lesbian joke, here. I almost died in that part.
Useless sexual frustrated lesbian Carmilla and tiny naive gay Laura are probably my favorite.